Physical Therapist (Outpatient Orthopedic)
$20,000 in Incentives and Development!
Stock Options For Our Full-Time Physical Therapists! That's A Game Changer!
PT Salary Range $68.5 - 75K (depending on experience and speciality certifications)
SporTherapy is a part of the Confluent Health family of outpatient physical and occupational therapy companies. We are taking the physical therapy industry by storm with our cutting-edge career development options, including providing career pathways to private practice ownership. We provide second-to-none professional development opportunities that are setting the standard for the industry. Our staff work with state-of-the-art technology and utilize the latest and most effective best practices. In addition, we provide a student loan debt program that actually helps our staff pay down their debt and reduces their tax burden.
Why You Should Join Our Team?:
- We grant all full-time Physical Therapists with Confluent Health STOCK options! Ask us about it.
- All of our clinics are Centers of Excellence for clinical education and mentorship. Our total incentive and development package totals $20,000 for a person who wants to grow and have an excellent career in orthopedics and earn advanced certifications.
- We offer a $2,500 sign-on bonus and an additional $2,500 bonus at the completion of one year of employment.
- We also provide a $15,000 covered orthopedic residency program with Evidence In Motion
- SporTherapy will cover 100% of tuition costs for all EIM continuing education courses. Free CEUs!
- We provide an IRS approved yearly Student Loan Debt Reduction Program currently at $1,300 and increases to $1,500 after two years. We pay the lender directly each month which reduces the student’s tax burden.
- Quarterly Bonus opportunity
- Because having fun is a part of our values. We want our employees to love coming to work and have fun while doing it.
- We offer our full-time employees: competitive salaries and performance incentives, matching 401k, generous PTO, health/dental/vision insurance, free life/STD, critical insurance, new parent perks with our partner Kindercare, free CEUs, employee financial assistance for catastrophic events, and more!
We Offer Even More Professional Development Choices Our Competitors Cannot Measure Up To:
- We offer a specific Professional Development Program (PDP) with a direct clinical mentor that helps you level up.
- Leadership and talent development process to teach you how to manage people, develop your social and emotional intelligence, and run a clinic.
- Our managers and leaders are all trained in these development programs.
- Specific yearly review process with the Academy of Clinical Excellence rewards you based on results you can control.
- Career growth with emphasis on continuing leadership and management development after completing initial courses or further clinical development with options such as manual therapy fellowship, pain sciences specialization, women’s health certification and more.
- Our annual TLC conference for PT Leaders that recognizes, rejuvenates and rewards them for the awesome work they do every day.
This position is located at 245 W. Main Street, Azle, TX
New Grads Welcome To Apply! Talk with one of our Leaders today to learn more.
To See All Of Sportherapy's Career Opportunities,